Tuesday, October 28, 2008

These are some CUTE kids!!!

Here are the pictures we took with all the grand kids on my side of the family. Maxyne (9) is a 50's diva (You can't see her costume very well because she is holding BIG baby Steele), Steele (3 weeks) is Superman, Jace (4) is Batman, R.J. (3) is the UPS man (he told his Mom that he wanted to be the guy who brings the boxes!!), Jesse( 4) is Spiderman, and Effie (7 months) is a not so happy spider (she does not like her costume). I am so glad we took the kids to get the pictures done. It was a lot of work to get them all to cooperate, but it was well worth it!

I framed the pictures and gave them to my Mom. She cried when I gave them to her...she loves them!



2 comments:

Jennifer Richins said...

What a great photo of all the kids. They're all smiling and looking good.

Peas in the Pod said...

Those are some cute kids.