Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Cutie Pie.

A week ago, my Mom had to have surgery; she had her gall bladder removed. She was soooo sick!! To make a very long story short, she was in so much pain...I had to come to her house for a week to take care of her and Chelsea (Chelsea had her wisdom teeth removed). My Mom kept getting more sick everyday. We were at her doctors office twice, and in the E.R. three times that week! We were finally able to get her admitted to the hospital and she was able to get her surgery. Her surgeon said it was such a chronic case, it was the worst case she had ever seen! My Mom had over 20 gall stones the size of dice! She has a huge 10 inch incision...Get Better Soon Mom!!

We were in the hospital so much that Effie was getting stir crazy so I finally found the time to have some play time outside.




No comments: