Monday, September 15, 2008

New Kid on the Block.

We have a new baby in our family! Steele Jennings Meeks was born on September 11, 2008 to Andrew (my brother) and Kim Meeks...weighing in at 10 lbs 3 oz!! He's such a big guy! He is ADORABLE!! My sisters and I were able to go to Vegas and see the new baby. Gabe wasn't able to make it...:-( I was hoping he would be able to go so that he could hold Baby Steele, that way, he would be more accepting to the fact that I WANT ANOTHER ONE!!! I love babies! He knows we're having another one. :-) Anyway...I was hoping Steele would be born on my birthday, which is the 12th, but he just couldn't wait 4 more hours! We are so glad he is here and healthy! He is beautiful...Good job Kim and Andrew!

Me...emotional.

Effie with her new cousin.Auntie Julia

Auntie ShannonAuntie Shannon, Maxyne, and R.J.

Maxyne and Auntie Chelsea.

Big Boy Steele, home from the hospital at 26 hours old!!

Effie loves her new cousin!

Ok...now you have to hear Steele's cry...it is the cutest thing I have ever heard! We were waiting for Chelsea to bring his binky, so I took this little video of him crying.

Another little video of the BIG guy.

No comments: