Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Merry Christmas!!! (Effie's first Christmas)

We decided to spend Christmas at my Mom and Dad's house. My Dad is still in Kuwait and my Sister is still in Panama...we missed them both.

First of all, for my Mom and Dad's Christmas present a few of us went in on a group gift to send them to the Westin Hotel in Pasadena for 2 nights when my Dad gets home...massages included! So I cut out really big letters on my Cricut to spell "ROMANCE !" and I had a little saying on each letter....then, on the exclamation mark, it said "Westin Hotel Pasadena" and it had the dates of their getaway. My Mom was crying and was so happy, the cool thing is that my Dad was able to be on the web cam with us all morning so he was there when my Mom opened the present.

My Dad shipped my Mom a beautiful Globe! It is so pretty! It actually has a motor and it spins around slowly and it lights up as well. It is so beautiful!

Effie really enjoyed opening all of her gifts because she LOVES paper! I don't think she cared much about what was inside, she just couldn't wait to tear the paper. It was fun that she got involved in opening the gifts. She got a lot of clothes from me and Gabe and a few toys from Santa.


Ahhh...something is wrong with this picture! Where are Mommy's stocking stuffers?
We went over to Gabe's brothers house for dinner on Christmas evening. It was fun to spend time with them and Effie got to play with Iris.

No comments: