Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Fun in the Snow!!

We had a very fun family snow day on February 14th. My Uncle Chris and Aunt Dee were nice enough to take us up to Aunt Dee's Mothers cabin in Creastline. It was such a fun day! Her Mom made us lunch, hot chocolate, ice cream and pie for dessert...she let us rest in her warm cozy cabin and was so wonderful to Gabe; that was the only part of the snow trip that was not fun...Gabe got sick! He only came outside with us for about 15 minutes and the rest of the time he was sleeping in the cabin! We missed him and he was so sad he wasn't able to play with Effie her first time in the snow. Effie and I had a blast sledding and playing in the snow. Notice her adorable outfit!! I couldn't resist!! She even had matching pink boots!

The happy family
Daddy and Effie
Effie wondering what all this cold white stuff is!
I think she likes it!
Sledding with Auntie Julia.
My cousins Wyatt and Dawsyn.
February 14, 2009

No comments: