Thursday, April 9, 2009

SURPRISE!!!

Gammy and Aunt Barbara...Gammy really was surprised!

My Mom's cousin Judy...Effie LOVES her!
Gammy and Aunt Jody
My Mom made these beautiful cakes!!

Gammy loved her cake!
Gammy loves Gabe and Effie...she loves me too...but I was behind the camera.

Our family bought these personalized mugs and filled them with candy.

Effie loved walking around in her pretty dress.
Effie was supposed to be sitting with all the kids during the awesome slide show that Aunt Dee made but there was no keeping her in one place!
Kim and big boy Steele. He is our adorable little...I mean BIG snowman!
Me, Gammy, and Julia.
On January 31, 2009, we threw Gammy (my Mom's Mom) a big surprise 80th birthday party in Las Vegas. We had it at the officers club on the Air Force base. It was so much fun and she was so surprised and happy!! It was a great night!
By the way...does anyone know what is up with Blogspot? I can't move my pictures around. (That's why they aren't really in order). Help if you can!

No comments: