Monday, July 14, 2008

Summer is fun!

Effie and I went and stayed in Covina with my Mom for a few days last week. My sister Shannon was also there and so we took the kids (her 2 kids, and Effie) to the Science Discovery Museum in Irvine. It was a lot of fun. Effie was looking around at everything...it was amazing to just watch her look at everything. My 3 year old nephew, R.J. had a blast! He was running all over the place, I don't know how my sister kept track of him! My 8 year old Niece, Maxyne had fun also. She loves spending time with Effie. She even got to feed Effie rice cereal!


Maxyne and Effie.

R.J. and Effie

R.J., Maxyne, and Effie. (R.J. was too busy to look at the camera)



Maxyne feeding Effie.



On Saturday, Gabe, Effie, and I went to my parents house in Covina. We had a blast in the pool. I was really worried about taking Effie into the pool because it is not heated, and I read that babies cannot control their body temperature so they often get too cold in pools. Well...not this girl! She had so much fun! She was happy as can be. We didn't have a floaty for her so we just held her the whole time, we all had so much fun. After we got out of the pool we went to Target and bought her something she can float around in. We're looking forward to using that pool on the hot days this summer!

Our family.

Little surfer girl.

Effie, Gabe, and my sister Chelsea


Oh...and last but not least, I cut another 10 inches off of my hair! It is SHORT!! It's a bob. I love it!

No comments: