Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy Birthday R.J.!

Shannon, Maxyne, and R.J. (my sister, niece, and nephew) came up to Long Beach from San Diego to hang out with Effie and me. It happened to be R.J.’s birthday so we took him out to lunch and he got a huge piece of chocolate cake!

After lunch, we went to Color Me Mine and we all picked out a piece to paint…it was a lot of fun! That is something I would love to do again!

The birthday boy with his chocolate cake!
Maxyne and R.J. at Color Me Mine.
Maxyne with her dolphin box.
R.J. and his helicopter.
Effie & I painted the bowl for Gabe to put his change in. Effie's hand prints are all around it.
R.J., Shannon, and Maxyne.
I was so surprised to see this hair salon in Belmont Shore!! Effie & Co.!!
Max and Effie ready to go down to the pool.

April 7, 2009

No comments: