Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Party On!

Ok, I am not joking when I tell you that after Effie’s big birthday bash, our family had ANOTHER party! We had a welcome home party for my Dad and my Sister. There was a dj, dancing, and ice cream sundaes! It was a lot of fun…needless to say; Gabe and I were so beat that the next day we took turns sleeping! One of us would sleep while the other hung out with Effie. It took us about 2 days to recover!


Baby Steele is all packed up and ready to go! Grammy dancing with Effie.
All us sisters doing a little chicken dance!
Shannon striking a pose.
The best MC ever!! Julia!
Max, the dancing machine!
I'm not kidding! She danced for hours!!
Go Effie! It's your birthday!!
Debie & Katie...also danced the night away!
Once Effie found the balls, she didn't care about anything else!
Jace...dancing with the balls.
Effie, in her outfit that Amy got her in Panama. It's a little big, but still looks cute.
She loves hula hoops too!
March 28, 2009

No comments: