Tuesday, July 7, 2009

HAPPY 4th Birthday R.J.!!!

My sister Shannon's son R.J. turned 4 in April and he had his birthday party at Pump it Up. It was so much fun! We had a whole warehouse room to ourselves which included about 6 inflatable activities. I didn't think Effie was going to like it very much, I wasn't sure if she would be afraid of this stuff since it is SO BIG...boy was I WRONG!!! She LOVED it! My Dad took her down that slide at least a dozen times. He also took her in the bounce house and the obstical course. I was so excited to see my Dad have so much fun with Effie, as he had just returned from Kuwait a few weeks prior to the party. Gabe had to work so he wasn't able to make it to the party, but Effie and I had so much fun!

R.J. had about 25 friends at his party!! He got a lot of neat presents. It was a Star Wars party, Shannon had me buy all the party stuff so I picked up these fun Darth Vador helmets that have 3D glasses on them and the napkins, plates, & cups were 3D!! It was so cool! I think all the kids (and adults) had plenty of fun!

The birthday boy going down the slide.Jesse, Grampy, and Effie GOING DOWN!!
Effie & Grampy going down...again.
Amy on the slide.
Kiki on the slide.
Effie & Grampy...again!
Maxyne having so much fun!
Jim, wishing he were a kid again!Grampy & Effie...again!!
Jace, Julia, Effie, and Grampy.
Effie trying to go up the slide by herself while Grampy took a break.
Effie on one of the bouncers.
Effie & Amy...you can see how much fun Effie is having by the way her mouth is wide open.
Grampy & Effie taking a break.
The Darth Vador helmets.
Star Wars party!
All the kids!
The Star Wars cake.
R.J. making a wish!
April 25, 2009

No comments: